As part of our families, we know how heart breaking it would be to be in this position and it saddens us to have to write this.
- Don’t leave your dog alone whilst you pop in the shop or alone in your car.
- Make sure your garden is secure so someone can’t easily walk in.
- If someone starts asking questions about your dog, be careful what you share. Dodgy people may ask how old they are, what breed they are, have they been neutered etc.
- If you let your dog off their lead, be confident about recall even when they may be being lured away with a tasty treat.
- Walk with a friend and vary your walks so you aren’t predictable (times and routes).
- Always carry a phone and don’t tag yourself on social media.
- You could put the dog’s surname on their tag rather than their first name.
- You can buy GPS locators to put on your dog’s collar.
- Make sure your dog is microchipped so they can find their way back to you.
Book your appointment
Book an appointment directly using the form below.