If your pet has any of the following, please call us straight away.
- Your pet is bloated and is trying to vomit
- Your cat is unsuccessfully straining to urinate.
- Your pet has difficulty breathing.
- Your pet is continuously fitting / seizuring.
- Your pet has a suspected broken bone.
- They have collapsed.
- Your pet has profuse bleeding.
- Flystrike – your rabbit has a maggot/fly infestation of a wound.
- You suspect your pet has been poisoned.
- Your pet has been hit by a car.
- They have severe watery/bloody diarrhoea.
- Your pet is unconscious.
- They are in severe pain.
- The are having whelping/kittening problems.
- A surgical wound has opened up.
If you are ever concerned about your pet, please call us for advice. We are happy to help.
To ensure you have access to round the clock high quality care, we have a partnership with VetsNow to provide emergency care whenever we are not open.
Book your appointment
Book an appointment directly using the form below.